For decades health promoters have called for whole of government approaches and reorientation of health systems. The current social and economic environment now demands that. EuroHealthNet applies and implements what is known and engage with sectors previously excluded or insufficiently involved in design and implementation of solutions. EuroHealthNet also strengthens public health capacities, adopts new approaches to health promotion and disease prevention and provides more research on barriers and enablers to implementation.
Through our Strategic Plan 2014 – 2020, EuroHealthNet is planning for a sustainable future and to make a major contribution to health, equity and well-being across Europe. We implement and promote actions that support the concept of health in all EU policies, programmes and practices. Most importantly, EuroHealthNet continues to build on its success. It will retain its values in an updated Framework Partnership.
We will continue to offer:
- Experience of running a high quality international network of leading health promotion agencies across Europe
- Reputation for delivering high quality outputs from projects and studies
- Sound governance for reliable, trustworthy and ethical approaches
- Accountability and stability in management and resources
- Quality assurance for health and equity in all policy and practice approaches