The EuroHealthNet magazine highlights the most interesting projects and developments in the field of health promotion in Europe.
In this Issue:
- Health Promotion and prevention as part of primary care services in Hungary
- How the Netherlands and PHAROS are reducing health inequalities and improving health literacy
- The alcohol harm paradox – Or why alcohol related harm affects poor people more, although they drink less
- The Riga Initiative: Cross-border collaboration for healthier lifestyles and healthy tourism
- A multi-disciplinary and knowledge exchange approach to health promotion at the DoRS Centre, Italy
- TEAviisari, a tool for benchmarking health promotion capacity building in Finland
- 30 Years after the Ottawa Charter: Is it Still Relevant in the Face of Future Challenges for Health Promotion?