Public Health Wales and the International Health Coordination Centre (IHCC) are delighted to invite you to attend the second Charter for International Health Partnerships in Wales Celebration Conference Networks and Partnerships: Wales Collaborating for Global Health, to be held on the 27th of March 2017 in the Future Inns, Cardiff Bay, CF10 4AU.
The conference will focus on how to maximise the benefits of national and international networks, building active and sustainable partnerships and collaborations as well as celebrating the progress made in the implementation of the Charter for International Health Partnerships in Wales (the Charter) and how it contributes to the global health and sustainable development agenda.
- Share experiences and opportunities including the benefits and challenges from taking part in international networks and collaborations
- Explore synergies and approaches in achieving health, wellbeing and reducing inequalities across various sectors and networks in Wales, the UK, Europe and globally
- Show interrelation between implementing the Global Health agenda, Health 2020, the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act2015, 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Share progress towards implementing the Charter across the NHS through partnerships and links within Wales and across Europe and the world
- Provide a forum for international exchange, discussion, networking and learning