The aim of the Conference to be held on 13th October 2015 is to provide an open platform to:
- showcase multidisciplinary work in public health,
- provide opportunities for partnership working,
- assist with personal development/capacity building in public health,,
- promote existing online learning working groups,
- and promote leadership.
IPH invites people from all sectors (ie statutory, academia, community, voluntary), North and South, to submit proposals for oral presentation at this dynamic, informal, public health event. This is a valuable opportunity for participants to present on an area of public health which is of significant interest to them and in line with the themes listed below:
- Cross sectoral work on the social determinants of health
- Income inequalities and health – closing the gap
- Research and evidence strengthening policy and practice
- Excellence in leadership in public health
- Influencing the teenage years – impact for life
Proposals to present at the Conference to be submitted on the conference website at www.iphopenconference.com no later than Friday, 14 August 2015.