It is in the context of PROGRESS that EuroHealthNet is seeking for an intern from January to June 2013 (6 months) to help the team to execute the PROGRESS annual work programme in the areas of communications, membership development, networking and advocacy.
- University degree or relevant experience in journalism, media, communication
- Proven knowledge and interest in health and social policy and issues
- Fluency in English with excellent English writing skills, other languages are an asset
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, website development)
- Experience working with CMS, online webinars, social media tools
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Quick learner, team spirit, autonomous and efficient
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
Ideally the applicant should start as soon as possible, but definitely not later than 1 February 2013. The internship will then last until the end of June 2013. Please send your application to Karen Vandeweghe at K.Vandeweghe@eurohealthnet.eu by Monday 17 December 2012 at 12.00 pm, together with the following:
- Your concise CV (file names to be “Yoursurname_CV_PROGRESS”, where “Yoursurname” has to be replaced with your family name)
- A statement of no more than one A4 page (file names to be “Yoursurname_letter_PROGRESS”, where “Yoursurname” has to be replaced with your family name) convincing us of how you could be successful in this post.
- Email subject: “PROGRESS internship”