The European Platform for Action on Health and Social Equity (PHASE) reaches far wider audiences than health bodies. This need to be solution and action oriented and reach beyond traditional actors. This requires commitment to new thinking ranging from social marketing to social media, behaviour change to new partnerships, ideas like crowd sourcing, social mobilisation and new technologies.
PHASE partnership advantages
- Benefits from monitoring health and social determinants for health related policy at European level.
- Policy advice - translating European policies to national, regional and local level
- Policy influencing - conveying the work, good practices and concerns of national, regional and local stakeholders to the EU level.
- Development of regular policy briefings and position papers (“policy précis”)
- Opening doors - creating opportunities to directly shape the EU agenda through consultations and policy dialogues with EU officials.
- Participation in Policy Action groups, networking and exchange of knowledge opportunities.
- You will receive our external newsletter – Health Highlights - informing you about the latest national, European and International developments.
- You will be part of the Online PHASE Community aiming to share knowledge on health equity and the social determinants for health.
- Your organisation’s aims and activities will be promoted at European level through the elaboration of our different communication tools targeting directly representatives from the European Institutions: our bi-annual online magazine, our press releases, our newsletters, our videos.
- Limited involvement in the definition of EuroHealthNet strategy and work programme.