12TH EUROPEAN PUBLIC HEALTH CONFERENCE (EPH)
The annual EPH conference is the largest public health event in Europe, with delegates including researchers, policymakers, practitioners and educators in public health and many other related fields.
The main theme of the 12th EPH conference, held in Marseille (FR), is "Building bridges for solidarity and public health". The conference will address:
- Building bridges migration in a planetary context.
- Solidarity for public health – integrating poverty, conflict and other threats to health.
- How can the Sustainable Development Goals contribute to the challenges of changing populations?
- New roles for public health practice.
- Building global bridges between public health communities.
More information are available here
To register, click here