17 May 2018 to 19 May 2018
Congress aims :
- To improve research, population health and health care for migrants and other discriminated-against populations
- To bring together policy, social science, clinical, social service and public health perspectives and share and transfer learning within and across countries.
- To examine contemporary problems across the globe and debate suggested solutions
- To Consider health effects of social, environmental and demographic change associated with population migration, and the effects on diseases and their causes
- To find ways to overcome differences in concepts and terminology so the field can be understood internationally in acceptable language.
- To provide opportunities for people to showcase their work and to meet to share experience and motivations
- To build networks that will last beyond the Congress itself