The European Public Health Alliance will hold in Brussels in September its 7th Annual Conference called Resistance! Antibiotics, Politics and Public Health.
The conference will discuss the various dimensions of the AMR threat, and the theme of 'resistance' will also serve as a metaphor for debating broader health system challenges related to prevention, sustainability, and innovation.
The conference's first session, entitled Investing in public health: AMR as a case study will be moderated by Ms. Nicoline Tamsma, President of EuroHealthNet.
- Intersectoral approach to a multifaceted global health threat
- Investing in public health: AMR as a case study
- The role of prevention
- Research and innovation
- AMR and animal agriculture
- Towards a One Health approach: Developing a global vision and taking policy action
- Networking opportunities
- Insight into the socio-economic and structural factors behind the AMR crisis
- Identify cooperation opportunities to remove the barriers reluctance and resistance to tackling the AMR threat
- Updates on all fields impacted by AMR
- New perspectives by world-renowned contributors on your area of work.
Date: Sepetmber 8, 2016
Venue: Renaissance Brussels Hotel, Brussels, Belgium
Speakers and Moderators: here
Registration and logistics: here