The Health Equity Pilot Project (HEPP) aimed to focus on health inequalities by identifying inequalities in nutrition and physical activity and alcohol consumption and outcomes, as well as the evidence of effective interventions.
This 3-year project is coming to its end and a final dissemination conference will be organised on 6 December in Brussels.
The final conference will outline:
- Why it is important to address behaviour-related health inequalities
- Actions to reduce behaviour-related health inequalities.
- Strategies for getting evidence into policy and action
- Links to future work on health inequalities
The conference aims mainly at:
- Policy makers and public administrators
- Non-governmental and international organisations
- Regional and municipal health departments and other professionals and organisations interested in public health.
Please find the agenda here.
You can register here.
Renaissance Brussels Hotel
Rue du Parnasse 19, 1050 Bruxelles