EuroHealthNet Magazine covers interesting and important projects and developments in the field of healthy equity, public health, and health promotion from within the EuroHealthNet Partnership and beyond.
The 13th edition focuses on the health and wellbeing of children and young people. It presents projects and studies from Greece, Austria, Wales, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden and Belgium. Additionally, we are pleased to feature an article from the newly-established Centre for Global Health Imequalities Research (CHAIN), and to co-author article on early childhood interventions with EuroChild.
This edition covers:
- Editorial: Support children and families now to protect the health of adults tomorrow
- Food aid and healthy nutrition programmes in school: what works?
- Two approaches to promoting healthy diets amonst children in Austria
- A system wide approach to improving outcomes in First 1000 days
- Europe's Environmental Pollution & Children's Brain Development
- The Positive Parenting Intervention in Spain
- An integrated health monitoring model for good, lifelong health
- Parenting is caring: a focus on Early Child Development interventions
- Prevenire è prendersi cura: un focus sugli interventi di Early Child Development
- The Youth Aware of Mental Health (YAM) Programme: school-based mental health promotion and youth empowerment
- Interactive e-coaching platform boots resilience of Flemish youth
- The future starts early. It's time to invest in children's well-being