EuroHealthNet Magazine covers interesting and important projects and developments in the field of healthy equity, public health, and health promotion from within the EuroHealthNet Partnership and beyond.
This 14th edition features articles about mental health care for migrants, nutrition labels to facilitate healthy eating, financing of health promoting services, and improving wellbeing through public spaces. It includes success stories from Scotland, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Wales, France and beyond.
This edition covers:
- Editorial: Where has 10 years of ‘solidarity in health’ left us?
- Talking “place” – a public health conversation for everyone? - By NHS Scotland
- Cities improving public health with public gardens - By ICLEI
- Delivering effective psychological support through shared understanding - By Ipso
- Working on the wellbeing of migrant children and their families - by Pharos
- Physical activity on prescription: Exporting 20 years of Swedish experience - By the Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Making the case for sustainable investment in wellbeing and health equity – A practical guide - By Public Health Wales
- Nutri-Score: The story so far - by Public Health France