EuroHealthNet Magazine tells the stories behind developments in health equity, public health, and health promotion. This 17th edition looks at the links between employment and health. What knowledge and practices should we take forward as we rebuild from the pandemic? How can we protect and promote good health amongst Europe's workforce?
The articles in this edition include
- Work matters - EuroHealthNet Editorial
- Working conditions, chronic diseases, and inequalities: what the research tells us - by Dr Courtney L. McNamara, Centre for Health Inequalities Research (CHAIN)
- Living, working, and COVID-19: how the lives of women and young people have changed - by Anna Gallinat, Eurofound
- Putting quality employment and financial security at the heart of the recovery strategy - by Martin Taulbut, Donna Burnett, Public Health Scotland
- Designing a model of healthcare for migrant agricultural workers - by Giovanni Gorgoni, Marco Marsano and Giuseppe Memola. ReSS (Agenzia Regionale Strategica per la Salute e il Sociale Puglia)
- Obesity, employment, and discrimination in the workplace - by Sophie McGannan, The Health and Europe Centre
- How urban cleaners are taking ownership of health and safety culture - by Pania Karnaki and Aikaterini Kandyliari, Prolepsis
- Workplaces thrive by taking care of their personnel: The CHRODIS PLUS Toolkit for employee health shows how - by Eeva Rantala, Jaana Lindström and Lina Papartyte, Finnish Institute of Health and Welfare (THL)
- Good practices in workplace health promotion and how to transfer them to new settings - By Fancisco Ruiz and Lina Papartyte Regional Ministry of Health and Families of Andalusia
Find the latest edition of EuroHealthNet Magazine here.