The EuroHealthNet magazine, published twice per year, highlights the most interesting projects and developments in the field of health promotion in Europe.
This edition covers:
- Social inclusion of older people through volunteering
- Smoke-Free Sports Stadia: A case study in implementing protective measures in the absence of legislation.
- Monitoring the Dutch National Prevention Program
- HiNEWS project: Health Inequalities in European Welfare States.
- The Swedish Experience of developing and Implementing a national mental health strategy, and efforts to prevent suicide.
- Combating food insecurity & Promoting Healthy Nutrition in schools in disadvantaged areas across Greece
- Spanish strategy on health promotion and prevention and its local implementation.