EuroHealthNet magazine features the most noteworthy projects and developments in the field of health equity, and health promotion in Europe today.
Modern and dynamic responses to public health challenges, explained by those working at the front line.
Edition 12 covers:
- Inequalities on the rise - an editorial by Caroline Costongs, EuroHealthNet Director
- Good health now, but problems in store for the future? How the accumulation of health and social issues will affect the future health of vulnerable groups - by Henk Hilderink and Mariek Verschuuren of RIVM, the Netherlands
- What is the European Semester and how can it help health bodies? - by Alexandra Latham, Communications Coordinator at EuroHealthNet
- SAFE (Sexual Awareness for Everyone) Project - By Mandy Wilmot of Volunteering Matters
- Identifying similar health-related behaviour and attitudes in school children; the Hungarian experience - By Péter Csizmadia of the Hungarian Public Health Center
- Exploring the links between employment and health promotion within the German Prevention Act - by Frank Lehman of the German Center for Health Promotion and Health Education (BZgA). (Also available in German)
- Using the European Structural and Investment Funds to improve health - by Andrew Barnfield, Coordinator of the Practice platform at EuroHealthNet
- Improving health, environmental sustainability and equity at the local level through a focus on food systems - by Ingrid Stegeman, Program Manager at EuroHealthNet, and Marjolijn Vos of the Flemish Institute of Healthy Living
- How to transfer good practices in integrated care internationally: From self-assessment to knowledge transfer and improvement in care - By Dr Francesca Avolio of AReSS Puglia, and Donna Henderson and Dr Andrea Pavlickova of the Scottisch government
- Tackling undernutrition with a new food and nutrition label for care- and nursing homes - By Marc Delwaide of the Wallonian Agency for a Life of Quality. (also available in French)