This issue of EuroHealthNet magazine features the most noteworthy projects and developments in the field of health equity and health promotion of children and young people in Europe today.
Modern and dynanmic responses to public health challenges, explained by those working at the front line.
Edition 14 covers:
- Editorial: Where has 10 years of ‘solidarity in health’ left us?
- Talking “place” – a public health conversation for everyone? - By NHS Scotland
- Cities improving public health with public gardens - By ICLEI
- Delivering effective psychological support through shared understanding - By Ipso
- Working on the wellbeing of migrant children and their families - by Pharos
- Physical activity on prescription: Exporting 20 years of Swedish experience - By the Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Making the case for sustainable investment in wellbeing and health equity – A practical guide - By Public Health Wales
- Nutri-Score: The story so far - by Public Health France