EuroHealthNet magazine features the most noteworthy projects and developments in the field of health equity, and health promotion in Europe today.
Modern and dynamic responses to public health challenges, explained by those working at the front line.
Edition 11 covers:
- The “lifestyle drift” of health promotion - Editorial by Caroline Costongs, EuroHealthNet Director
- ProMIS: driving health promotion in Italy - By Antonio Maritati of the Veneto Region
- Sexuality Education – An essential contribution to young people’s health and well-being - By Nathalie Bélorgey of the German Federal Centre for Health Education (BZgA)
- The European Social Fund – an instrument to reduce health inequalities - By Nikola Tilgale – Platace of the Riga City Council
- The role of art and culture in health care and health promotion - By Päivi Nykyri of the Finnish Federation for Social Affairs and Health and Kirsi Lajunen of the Arts Promotion Centre Finland
- Investment for Health and Wellbeing: a New WHO Collaborating Centre in Wales - By Professor Mark A Bellis and Dr Mariana Dyakova of Public Health Wales
- 100 Years of public health activities in Poland
- A new initiative on mental well-being and drug prevention in Norway - By Hildegunn Brattvåg and Ellen Paulssen of the Norwegian Directorate of Health
- Reducing School Failures: a road to health and sustainable regional development - By Elisabeth Bengtsson of Region Västra Götaland Sweden
- Don’t DWELL on it…take action! An individual, holistic approach to supporting people with type 2 diabetes - By Alice Chapman-Hatchett of the Health and Europe Centre