The event, organised by NHS Health Scotland, aims to bring a range of national and local partners together to share knowledge and learning around improving physical health outcomes of those who experience severe and enduring mental health problems.
The event will:
- Share knowledge and understanding relating to the scale of the issue and the approaches in place to address this
- Share what we know of the evidence of effective interventions
- Share current and emerging practice including the experience from the tests of change sites established to support the delivery of Commitment 28.
- Establish connections across Mental Health Services, Health Promoting Health service, Physical Activity Pathways and wider health improvement activity
- Provide an opportunity to network and share experience and learning through facilitated group discussion and a marketplace.
- For more information, click here
- To register for the Learning Exchange event please click here
- For more information, contact Ruari O'Brien