PHASE carries-out a two way communication policy to make sure both EuroHealthNet partners and European Institutions are properly informed about EuroHealthNet partnership objectives and work at International, European, national and regional levels.
- We bring forward the European scene all information related to the partnership work through close links with the European Institutions.
- We properly inform our partners about all developments carried out at all levels regarding health and all related policies.
PHASE produces press releases targeting decision makers at international, European, national and regional levels.
Access PHASE press releases here
PHASE organises conferences and events in which the issue related in social determinants for health is discussed together with representatives at International, European, national and regional levels.
Access information on PHASE events and conferences organised with decision makers at International, European, national and regional levels here
PHASE informs the latest EU developments via the elaboration of regular policy briefings and position papers on European health, research and social policies and projects’ outcomes.
Access PHASE policy precis here
Let's talk about policies and practices
EuroHealthNet gives you the opportunity to connect to:
- Have direct access to fast information on EU policy developments
- Have your say at the Community
- Share evidence and knowledge with people in and outside your sector
- Connect with others worldwide working on health equity
- Stay informed by receiving the latest updates
Exchange and debate here