The General Council is the highest governing body responsible for formulating EuroHealthNet policy. It consists of member organisations. Each year, delegates of EuroHealthNet member organisations come together. This meeting takes place alternately in Brussels and in one of the represented Member States. Each delegation has a decision-making role in the activities for the next year, and holds the Executive Board and the EuroHealthNet Office to account.
Hosted by the Norwegian Directorate of Health, the 2023 annual EuroHealthNet General Council meeting took place in Oslo on 6 and 7 June. During the meeting the 2023 annual report was released.
Below is a list of presentations held during the General Council Meeting 2023.
- Caroline Costongs – EuroHealthNet Annual Report 2022-23
- Ana Gil Luciano – HIA implementation at national level in Spain
- Lorna Renwick – Public Health Scotland Health Impact Assessment
- Alba Godfrey – RESONATE project
- Terje A. Eikemo – Introducing ideas for the CHAIN-EuroHealthNet “Health equity Review” for 2024-2025
- Nella Savolainen – Joint Action Health4EUKids
- Yvette Shajanian Zarneh – Best Practices Thematic Working Group
- Loes Neven – Schools4Health project
- Petra Plunger, Austrian Health Promotion Fund – EuroHealthNet Country Exchange Visit: The potential of caring communities for health promotion
- Dorota Sienkiewicz – Be part of the adventure: EuroHealthNet resources and networks