EuroHealthNet Magazine highlights the most interesting projects and developments in the field of health equity, public health, and health promotion in Europe.
Published twice per year, the online magazine is shared with more than 12,000 professionals via email and social media. The magazine aims to inspire professionals working in health promotion, tackling inequalities, or other related fields.
It gives an international perspective, showing how challenges are approached in different settings. Particular attention is given to initiatives which reach across sectors to improve wellbeing and reduce inequalities.
The latest edition looks at the links between employment and health. What knowledge and practices should we take forward as we rebuild from the pandemic? How can we protect and promote good health amongst Europe’s workforce? This edition included the following articles:
- Where do we go from here? – EuroHealthNet editorial
- Diving into data: Developments in global health inequalities research – CHAIN & EuroHealthNet
- Hosting migrants in a crisis: access to COVID-19 health care services for migrants and refugees in Greece – Prolepsis
- Social homes – foundations for building back better – Public Health Scotland
- Support materials for coping with grief in times of COVID-19 in Spain – Ministry of Health Spain (also available in Spanish)
- Preventing and counteracting interpersonal violence – Tuscany Region (also available in Italian)
- Keeping our ageing population active – the role of healthcare professionals – Institute of Public Health (in Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Health promoting hospitals and health services – even more important during the pandemic – Gesundheit Österreich GmbH
- Aligning Health Promoting Communities and the Sustainable Development Goals: the Icelandic experience – Directorate of Health in Iceland & EuroHealthNet
- Good Practice Portals: mapping and evaluating interventions for health promotion, disease prevention and equity across Europe – DoRS & EuroHealthNet
Earlier editions are available here:
- Edition 16 – Fall/Winter 2020
- Edition 15 – Spring/Summer 2020
- Edition 14 – Fall/Winter 2019
- Edition 13 – Spring/Summer 2019
- Edition 12 – Fall/Winter 2018
- Edition 11 – Spring/Summer 2018
- Edition 10 – Fall/Winter 2017
- Edition 9 – Spring/Summer 2017
- Edition 8 – Fall/Winter 2016
- Edition 7 – Spring/Summer 2016
- Edition 6 – Fall/Winter 2015
- Edition 5 – Spring/Summer 2015
- Edition 4 – Fall/Winter 2014
- Edition 3 – Spring/Summer 2014
- Edition 2 – Fall/Winter 2013
- Edition 1 – Spring/Summer 2013
For all editions and for more information about the magazine, visit the Magazine website.