10 – 12 November 2021
The European Public Health Association (EUPHA) and the European Public health Conference (EPH) are pleased to invite you to the 14th EPH conference. Co-chairs of the Congress are Anthony Staines and Regien Biesma-Blanco.
Read more about past European Public Health Conferences here.
EuroHealthNet events at EPHC 2021
- Addressing Health Inequalities in Europe: lessons learned and key messages from the Joint Action Health Equity Europe (JAHEE) – Wednesday 10 November 2021, 09.00 – 12.40. EuroHealthNet moderating.
- Workshop: What is going on? New inequalities emerging from the COVID-19 syndemic, Thursday 11 November 2021, 11.30 – 12.30. EuroHealthNet and EUPHA co-organising and moderating. EuroHealthNet, NIJZ & WHO Europe co-organising and speaking.
- Round table: Clear communication in the face of changing evidence: the example of COVID-19 prophylaxis, Thursday 11 November 2021, 11.30 – 12.30. EuroHealthNet and EUPHA co-organising and moderating.
- Workshop: Looking beyond COVID-19: Putting people at the centre in the digital health era, Friday 12 November, 11.30 – 12.30. EuroHealthNet speaking
- Round table: Climate change, justice and public health: recommendations for action, Friday 12 November, 15.00 – 16.00 CET. EuroHealthNet and the European Environment Agency co-organising and moderating.
- Closing Plenary 5: Climate change, justice and public health, Friday 12 November 2021, 16:20 – 17:20 CET. EuroHealthNet organising and moderating.