Launch State of Health in the EU: country health profiles 2021 (EC/OECD)
The latest edition of the EC/OECD Country Health Profiles and Companion Report will be launched on the 13th of December 2021 at 10:30 at a virtual event organised by the European Commission.
- Sandra Gallina (Director General, DG Health and Food Safety, European Commission)
Joint presentation of the Country Health Profiles by
- Stefano Scarpetta (Director, Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs, OECD)
- Josep Figueras (Director, the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies)
Presentation of the Companion Report by:
Andrzej Rys (Director, Health Systems, Medical Products and Innovation, Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission)
The Companion Report contains in-depth analysis on three issues:
- Understanding the far-reaching health impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Locking in the advantages of digital innovation in healthcare delivery and public health;
- Rethinking health workforce strategies and planning after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find further information here.