This one-day (10:30 – 17:15), virtual event during the European Mental Health Awareness Week 2021 aims to highlight the mental health impact of COVID-19 along five themes – understanding – living – caring – responding – acting – by
- giving a voice to those affected
- illustrating what it means to live in a world defined by COVID-19; looking at the situation of different groups in our society, including people with pre-existing mental health problems and those providing care
- sharing examples and promising practices
- exploring what we know and what we need to understand better
- discussing how to ensure that our health systems are well-equipped, now and in the future
A recording of the event is available here.