The practice platform helps members and associate members to expand the skills and knowledge to develop appropriate policies, strategies and interventions.
- Receive support and information about using structural and investment funding for health equity projects through the EuroHealthNet ESIF support desk.
- Benefit from EuroHealthNet’s partnership with WHO Europe and other international organisations on strategic and operational matters.
Organisations are supported in and contribute to transforming broad goals and ambitions into concrete strategies and practices.
- Join a network in which knowledge and best practices are exchanged.
- Collaborate with other health institutes and regional authorities on implementation to identify what works.
- Join workshops, conferences, and learning events.
Projects and Exchange
Involvement in EU-Funded projects as well as country visits for learning and exchange (free for members) provide an opportunity to identify common challenges and learn about different –or develop new- approaches to address them. 2018 and 2019 country exchange visits include Germany (Workshop on health promotion best practice portals), Austria (Promoting healthy diets for children), France (Giving all young children a healthy start) and Bulgaria (Health inequalities,de-institutionalisation and social inclusion of people with chronics diseases and mental ill health).
Country Exchange Visit, Sofia, 2018