This edition of EuroHealthNet Magazine features features the most noteworthy projects and developments in the field of health equity and health promotion in Europe today. We look at some of the ways public health organisations have responded to the COVID-19 pandemic, but we also focus on what comes next: how do we ‘build back better’?
Edition 16 covers:
- Where do we go from here? - EuroHealthNet editorial
- Diving into data: Developments in global health inequalities research - CHAIN & EuroHealthNet
- Hosting migrants in a crisis: access to COVID-19 health care services for migrants and refugees in Greece - Prolepsis
- Social homes - foundations for building back better - Public Health Scotland
- Support materials for coping with grief in times of COVID-19 in Spain - Ministry of Health Spain (also available in Spanish)
- Preventing and counteracting interpersonal violence - Tuscany Region (also available in Italian)
- Keeping our ageing population active – the role of healthcare professionals - Institute of Public Health (in Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Health promoting hospitals and health services - even more important during the pandemic - Gesundheit Österreich GmbH
- Aligning Health Promoting Communities and the Sustainable Development Goals: the Icelandic experience - Directorate of Health in Iceland & EuroHealthNet
- Good Practice Portals: mapping and evaluating interventions for health promotion, disease prevention and equity across Europe - DoRS & EuroHealthNet
Find the latest edition of EuroHealthNet Magazine here.